Women deserve protection
Men deserve protection
Gays deserve protection
Straights deserve protection
Trans people deserve protection
Cis people deserve protection
All races deserve protection
You know what doesn’t deserve protection?
Your shitty opinion.
… and cupcakes.
"I hate whites."
Correction; you hate racists.
"I hate men."
Correction, you hate sexists.
Get the picture? An race or gender isn’t your problem; hatred is.
I know most of the time I’m shitting on feminists (and rightfully so), but let’s not forget that MRAs are fucking idiots too. The current top post on /r/mensrights is about one woman who didn’t want a male child. Um have they heard about what happens to female babies in China? Of course not. THIS is the top issue of our times. So what are we gonna do about it? Go on a sexist diatribe!
My favorite thing about reddit is that it gives you a much better idea of how these communities feel on certain topics. You get the proof fight there that says how many dozen jackasses read this stuff and say “yup is quality content right here,” so when people say /r/mensrights isn’t a shithole it’s kinda hard to argue that when this is the shit that their community votes to the top
Look, I’m very sympathetic to certain men’s issues, but I’ll never call myself an MRA because of dipshits like this and everyone who upvoted it. The men in this community are so bitter, so hateful, and so downright whiney it’s pathetic. They’re just like tumblr feminists, to be honest
Guy cheats on a woman and she smashes in all his car windows and windshield with a golf club, shreds all his clothes, and burns his house down: YOU GO GURL! SHOW THAT MAN! HE HURT YOU AND HE DESERVES IT! PROPERTY DAMAGE AINT NO THANG
Girl cheats on a man and he locks her in a car with a box of cockroaches: THIS IS ABUSE THIS IS LITERALLY RAPE MURDER THIS MAN SENTENCE HIM TO TEN THOUSAND YEARS IN COCKROACH DUNGEON
Feminist: *makes misandristic joke for the millionth time*
MRA: lmao k
MRA: *makes misogynistic joke*
Feminist: This is what men’s rights activism is. All they want is to make women feel worse than they already do, they just want to be more privileged than they already are. I can’t believe I live in a world where disgusting jokes like this are acceptable. #YesAllWomen
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
Um no. Well not exactly. People don’t just feel entitled to women. Remember when one of the Sprouse twins had nudes that got leaked?
yeah, people don’t give a damn about celebrities’ personal space.
And there’s a rumor that the leaker was paid by TMZ to hack their iCloud accounts. It’s because society is obsessed with celebrities. If we stopped caring about their personal lives, no one would invade their privacy.
Basically, because in the early 90s the media sensationalized the use of roofies and date rape drugs, even though the cases of actual use were few and far between, women and especially feminists act like this is a common thing to happen when it’s not. Even RAINN says that the most common “drug” used in rape remains ALCOHOL which is perfectly legal.
This is why feminists need to stop acting like the date rape drug is common place. The real issue is girls getting way to drunk (men too) and either becoming sexually aggressive or regretting things they’ve done. GHB and other drugs are not nearly as common as feminists want you to think with their whole nail polish detection system. People have a severely misguided idea of this and it’s pissing me off. Stop it. Just stop.
I’m pretty sure that like 99% of the girls on this website get their information on men from horrible TV shows and movies that didn’t pass the Bechdel test. Honestly some of the posts I see about “Men are like X” or “Men can’t even X” or “Men always X” scream to me that these girls never even met a man and their only concept of men comes from pop culture media. JFC leave the house for once you assholes. Tumblr isn’t even close to reality.
Uploaded by The Frogman
Are we supposed to be okay with this? When did it become okay to laugh at any form of discrimination? And when did this guy that I used to have a lot of respect for become such a pandering asshole??
Because no one seems to believe this, here I will list the best proof that misogyny is very real and a big issue.
1. Custody favors men; in fact, male victims of rape can be forced to pay child support for a child conceived through rape only in some states of the US. Ridiculous!
2. While complaining female independence is dead, men contribute in killing it by buying women drinks. We can’t even have them owe us because they pay for themselves! What are we supposed to do on a date, impress them with our personality? On top of that, how am I supposed to put drugs in his drink if he’s the one buying them?!
3. Men actually expect us to wear makeup and look good. They only drool over actresses and musicians. What’s a girl to do to get some male attention? Look attractive? I mean, most men are ugly jerks anyways, you can’t expect me to look good for them?
4. MRAs are convincing more and more men that ‘rape culture’ originated to describe the ignoring of prison rape. Which is total bullshit. Didn’t feminists invent it? Anyways, in Europe and America women don’t want to gang up on boys in large groups. I can’t even imagine getting aroused close to another girl.
5. Because we have VAGINAS, we are forced to pee SITTING. And, I mean, it’s inconvenient. What if I work less so don’t get promoted because it takes extra time for me to pee? It’s also forcing modesty on us. Women are made to feel ashamed of their genitals by using cubicles.
6. In some countries, men actually don’t have to actually pay money towards a child they didn’t want to have! That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. I mean, if you have sex, then doesn’t it mean you have to support the baby if the woman chooses to keep it? Even if you used condoms, it’s your responsibility, right? I actually just don’t understand why they don’t keep it in their pants if they can’t deal with that?!
7. 61% of all reports on domestic violence in the US concerns a female victim. Most of these reports include husband-beings not wanting sex, or not buying their wives enough presents. Gruesome!
8. Because of men’s rights activism, women have nothing to offer men any more. Men can uphold a household by themselves, so why would I bother staying around someone who doesn’t need me? All men have just turned into neckbearded jerks. Don’t they understand a woman needs some love?
9. Female circumcision still happens! It’s an awful practice that is illegal in the entirely of the Western world and has attention drawn to how bad it is all over. I mean, how do they dare do this in countries where the women are the largest supporters of it?
10. Men get to act grumpy, while us girls have to have a good mood at all time. This is just unfair! Girls shouldn’t be expected to be nice when men are literally always committing crimes and never getting arrested!
11. Men want sex, then complain about getting “raped”. I mean, what do you expect from me. I’m a woman and you’re not gay, so don’t pretend that you don’t want me to fuck you.
12. Men get to say they have a girlfriend when they really don’t. First of all, I can take rejection. But you’re a guy, so I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t even have a one-night stand with me even if you do have a girlfriend.
13. I don’t get why any boy wouldn’t have sex outside of a serious relationship. I mean, why don’t you go right ahead and become a monk, at least it’s an explanation. Don’t they understand no girl wants a boy that’s so pathetic he can’t even get laid? What am I supposed to believe, that he doesn’t have a tiny dick or that he isn’t gay?
If you think “Teach men not to rape” is an any way an acceptable substitute for “Teach all people the importance of consent” -
You are part of rape culture. You would legitimately rather peddle your misandry than stand up for male rape victims and all victims of female rapists and actually do something worthwhile.
"ALL MEN ARE PIGS AND CRETINS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEN YOU’RE WRONG!"
So if a restaurant employee fucks up your order, do you then conclude that all restaurant employees are clueless and need to be fired?
If a cop guns down someone, does that mean you should condemn all police officers as ruthless killers?
If a man sexually assaults you, should you denounce all men as unrelenting savages that need to be eradicated?
If a woman sexually assaults you, should you denounce all women as unrelenting savages that need to be eradicated?
Everyone is different, everyone has different feelings and opinions toward different things, and if you completely block off an entire group of people because of bad experiences with some of them, then you really are not striving for equality.
I have a feeling this won’t reach many people because my opinion will automatically be tossed to the side since I’m just a white male who’s obviously a rape supporter and a misogynist.
GENERALIZATIONS ARE NOT OKAY.
STEREOTYPES ARE NOT OKAY.
CONDEMNING AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE IS NOT OKAY.
If you aim for UNIVERSAL and COMPLETE equality, reblog this to let your followers know. Thank you and have an amazing day.
where is the lie